Services & Amenities
Life at The Kensington.
Our services and amenities support one commitment above all: to give each individual the opportunity to live life as independently as they choose, with our help along the way, and to maintain as much control of their own life as possible. The Kensington is a place to find safety, support, the companionship of others… and so much more.
Residents of The Kensington enjoy:
- 24-hour security & professional staff.
- RN-supervised care provided by licensed caregivers.
- Complimentary health care services such as wellness checks, on-site nurse consultations & help with appointments.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals with menu options every day.
- Fresh coffee & snacks throughout the day.
- Housekeeping & laundry services.
- Utilities, cable TV & maintenance service.
- Emergency call system.
- Cable TV and Wireless Internet.
For those who need more than basic health care, additional care services are available for help with medication, bathing, dressing, diabetic care and much more.
Two great services.
At The Kensington in Hastings, we offer assisted living as well as memory care, in our secure and private memory-care neighborhood, Evergreen Court.
The Kensington is pleased to feature these community amenities:
- Original tiled floors, marble pillars and polished brass rails.
- Open staircase and upper mezzanine.
- Comfortable living areas.
- Game room with pool table.
- Beautiful dining area with vaulted ceiling.
- Life-size murals painted by a traveling Italian artist in 1916.
- Fitness equipment.
- Covered patio.
- Wellness Office.
- On-site salon.
- Baby grand piano.
- Recreational trips and scenic tours on The Kensington bus.
- Private mailboxes.
A variety of room choices.
We’re pleased to offer four different apartment types for residents to consider.
- Deluxe Studio
- Deluxe One-Bedroom
Apartments include in-room bathrooms as well as individual heating and air conditioning. Some of our apartments even have updated features and finishes.
Seeing is believing! Schedule a tour to see more.