Skip to content

Leadership

HASTINGS, NEBRASKA

Community Leadership

Each member of our team has been carefully selected. We first seek out individuals that embrace our core values: professionalism, integrity, commitment and compassion. Additionally, empathy, great communication and willingness to go the extra mile are key attributes for anyone tasked with serving the residents of one of our communities. 

Jessica Soucie

Executive Director

Jessica Soucie was named Executive Director of The Kensington in Hastings in March 2020. The move marks a return to her roots for Soucie, whose first job at age 16 was as an employee and certified nursing assistant (CNA) at The Kensington. 

Before taking the helm of The Kensington, Jessica was the Executive Director at CountryHouse Residence for Memory Care in Grand Island for two years. Both CountryHouse and The Kensington are part of the Agemark Senior Living family of companies. Before CountryHouse, Soucie was a program coordinator for the TeamMates Mentoring Program and a clinic manager at Mary Lanning Hospital.

Soucie holds a bachelor’s degree from Hastings College and a master’s degree from Doane University. She is also a Certified Dementia Practitioner.

In her free time, Soucie enjoys spending time with her two children, MaCoy and Jaylinn, and her husband, Michael. Together, they love to golf and spend time outdoors.

“I’ve always had a great love and fondness for The Kensington and I'm so proud to serve in my role. This building holds so many wonderful memories for me. I’m truly honored that Agemark trusts in me to lead this community."

Trenton Halbmeier

Senior Living Consultant

Caley Brecht

Life Enrichment Coach – Memory Care

Katelyn Gallaway

Wellness Assistant

Vicki Ground

Housekeeping and Laundry Manager

Vicki began working at The Kensington in 2008, starting first in the nursing department. Prior to The Kensington, she worked at Good Samaritan Village for 13 years as a Medication Aide. She also holds a medical and dental office assistant degree.

Vicki has a great love for working with seniors and feels that the opportunity to work with residents of The Kensington is a true gift from God. Seeing residents smile brightens her day and gives her a wonderful feeling.

Vicki and her husband, Dan, have five children and 12 grandchildren. The family loves to camp and fish. 

“The family that lives and works within these walls is the greatest ever. Here, you always feel welcomed and if you're having a down day, it's the best place to be."

Danielle Hohenfield 

Assistant Director of Nursing

Rhonda Kolbet

Life Enrichment Coach

Rhonda Kolbet is The Kensington’s Life Enrichment Coach. In her role, she helps ensure that residents are participating in life-enriching activities which address social, spiritual and intellectual wellness.

Rhonda joined The Kensington in 1992. Prior to that, she worked at Good Samaritan and Tiffany Square Care Center. She received a Bachelor of Science Degree from Kearney State College (now the University of Nebraska-Kearney) in 1987. Rhonda was nominated for Agemark’s “Hero” Award in 2019.

Rhonda and Mike have been married for 25 years and have a daughter, Hannah, who now works at our community as well. Rhonda delights in telling the story of Hannah’s birth, because she was nearly born in the lobby of The Kensington!

“I love working for Agemark and I'm grateful to Marcia Houchin for hiring me. I was looking for something a bit different than what I was doing but really wanted to work with those in assisted living. I grew up with a lot of great aunts and uncles, and I have always enjoyed serving the elderly."

Jerry Peterson

Maintenance Supervisor

Haley Skinner, LPN

Director of Nursing

Kyle Williamson

Dining Services Manager

As the Dining Servicers Manager at The Kensington, Kyle has seamlessly blended a passion for food and nutrition with a commitment to enhancing the lives of senior residents. With prior roles including Dietary Manager at Hillcrest Care Center in Laurel, NE, and Van Driver/Maintenance at Wakefield Health Care Center in Wakefield, NE, He has amassed a wealth of experience in senior living environments.

Kyle’s educational journey includes a academic transfer studies at SCC-Beatrice, and a bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition from Wayne State College in 2021. Currently, he is working towards a Master’s in Organization Management at Wayne State College, demonstrating a commitment to continuous learning and professional growth.

He found his calling in senior living during his senior year of college while working as a van driver and maintenance personnel at a long-term care facility. The experience of accompanying residents to appointments and hearing their stories ignited his passion for senior care, leading him to choose a career path dedicated to creating positive dining experiences for residents and their families.

Joining the Agemark family as the Dining Services Manager was a deliberate choice, fueled by the company’s welcoming atmosphere and stellar reputation. 

Outside of work, Kyle enjoys a range of activities, including fishing, hiking, cooking, and bowling. Having bowled for Wayne State College, he brings a competitive spirit and a love for recreational pursuits to his personal and professional life.

“I love working with our residents! They are such neat people and have so many wonderful stories. I also love our team at The Kensington. I could not ask for a better job, better coworkers and a better company to work for."

Career Opportunities

Interested in a career in senior living? We’re often looking to add talented members of our team. At The Kensington, we choose employees who emulate the values that we hold as a company: Compassion, Commitment, Professionalism and Integrity. If this describes you, apply for an opportunity today.