Services & Amenities
FORT MADISON, IOWA
Life at The Kensington.
Our services and amenities support one commitment above all: to give each individual the opportunity to live life as independently as they choose, with our help along the way, and to maintain as much control of their own life as possible. The Kensington is a place to find safety, support, the companionship of others… and so much more.
Residents of The Kensington enjoy:
- 24-hour security & professional staff.
- RN-supervised care provided by licensed caregivers.
- Complimentary health care services such as wellness checks, on-site nurse consultations & help with appointments.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals with menu options every day.
- Fresh coffee & snacks throughout the day.
- Housekeeping & laundry services.
- Utilities, cable TV & maintenance service.
- Emergency call system.
- Cable TV and Wireless Internet.
For those who need more than basic health care, additional care services are available for help with medication, bathing, dressing, diabetic care and much more.
Two great services.
At The Kensington in Fort Madison, we offer assisted living as well as memory care, in our secure and private memory-care neighborhood, Primrose Path.
The Kensington is pleased to feature these community amenities:
- Comfortable family rooms.
- Sunny dining area as well as a private dining room.
- Sun rooms on each floor.
- Enclosed porch.
- In- house barber/beauty salon.
- Patio with benches and walking paths.
- Exercise equipment.
- Wellness Office.
- Game room with pool table.
- Recreational trips and scenic tours on The Kensington bus.
- Private mailboxes.
- Wireless internet.
A variety of room choices.
We’re pleased to offer five different apartment types for residents of assisted living to consider.
- Deluxe Studio
- Large One-Bedroom
- Deluxe Suite
- Deluxe One-Bedroom
Additionally, Primrose Path offers both Companion and Private rooms.
Seeing is believing! Schedule a tour to see more.