Services & Amenities
Life at The Kensington.
Our services and amenities support one commitment above all: to give each individual the opportunity to live life as independently as they choose, with our help along the way, and to maintain as much control of their own life as possible. The Kensington is a place to find safety, support, the companionship of others… and so much more.
Residents of The Kensington enjoy:
- 24-hour security & professional staff.
- RN-supervised care provided by licensed caregivers.
- Complimentary health care services such as wellness checks, on-site nurse consultations & help with appointments.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals with menu options every day.
- Fresh coffee & snacks throughout the day.
- Housekeeping & laundry services.
- Utilities, cable TV & maintenance service.
- Emergency call system.
- Cable TV and Wireless Internet.
For those who need more than basic health care, additional care services are available for help with medication, bathing, dressing, diabetic care and much more.
The Kensington is pleased to feature these community amenities:
- Bright and beautiful dining room.
- Elegant & historic lobby, open mezzanine and Ballroom.
- On-site Chapel.
- In- house salon. offering appointments for cuts, styles and more.
- Comfortable living spaces and sitting areas.
- Covered deck with raised container gardens.
- Sunroom with aviary & Coffee Bistro.
- Fitness studio and equipment.
- Kitchenettes on every floor.
- Wellness Office.
- Spa Room with whirlpool.
- Family Game Room.
- Vintage Soda Shoppe.
- Recreational trips and scenic tours on The Kensington bus.
- Private mailboxes.
Feels Like Home.
We’re pleased to offer six different apartment types for residents to consider.
- Friendship Suite
- Deluxe Studio
- Full Friendship (Three Rooms)
- Deluxe One-Bedroom
Each apartment features it’s own heating and air conditioning system, an en suite bathroom with shower, as well as a scenic view of downtown Beatrice.
Contact our community for more information and to schedule a tour today!